Are you feeling emotionally drained?
While it’s up to you how to best cope with the things going on in your life, self-care is really important to your physical and emotional well-being. Self-care is about taking steps to feel healthy and comfortable.
Here are a few tips for Self-Care:
It’s important to keep your body healthy and strong. You may be feeling emotionally drained. Good physical health can support you through this time.
- SLEEPING: Do you have a sleep ritual or nap pattern that makes you feel more rested?
- EATING: What can you eat to help you feel healthy and strong?
- EXERCISE: Are there any activities that made you feel more energized?
Emotional self-care means different things to different people. The key to emotional self-care is being in tune with yourself.
- FUN/LEISURE: Do you have any events or outings that you looked forward to?
- WRITING: Could you use a journal or personal notebook to get out your thoughts and feelings?
- MEDITATION and RELAXATION: Do you opportunities to relax as a part of your regular schedule?
- INSPIRATION: Do you have anything inspiring or encouraging to read?
- SUPPORT: Who could you spend time or where could you find support?
Self-care isn’t always easy to take on by yourself. To speak with someone who is trained to help, contact us.